Why a Business Valuation?
- Sale between partners/ stockholders
- Estate tax issues
- A Divorce
- Create a succession plan
- Information for a lender to transfer the business into a trust
- Buy Sell Agreements
By far the most important reason:
Is to assist in marketing the business for sale. You need a business valuation. Whatever the reason, BBB is your one stop source for an accurate and timely business valuation.
The value of your business and the price must be justifiable to potential buyers. An independent third party business valuation will assure that the price presented to buyers is believable, reasonable and well positioned against comparable businesses available in the market.}
Who Will Do the Business Valuation Analysis for My Business?
BBB offers valuations and opinions of value for most needs. We specialize in business valuations for small and mid market companies. We provide valuations for a range of purposes from establishing an asking price through the more complicated issues surrounding divorce, partnership issues and estate issues. Not selling with BBB but need to understand the value of your business? We can help you get a value for your business. We will be happy to provide you with the impressive credentials and designations of the appraiser working on your project.
BBB will work with you to gather and package all the pertinent information for your valuation. We will develop the valuation by working with you, your CPA and our Valuator. It will assure a valuation for your business based on:
- Rigorous asset-based, income-based, market-based and proprietary valuation methods
- An unparalleled database of business comparables at the national and local market level
- A recommended deal structure and a justification of the price for the buyer
- A business valuation format geared to the application requirements of commercial and SBA lenders